After writing fiction for ten years and self publishing, I thought it would be a great idea to have all the resources for learning how to write a book and and publish it, in one place. A place where aspiring authors could find everything they needed.
My daughter Emma said, "Why don't we do it? You know about publishing and I know about running a business and marketing,” And at that moment ‘Range Road Press’ was born.
We listed the essentials an author requires:
- A comprehensive series of courses on how to write a book.
- A directory of people, skilled in assessing, editing and proofreading manuscripts.
- Access to covers, formatting, and blurb writing.
- Learning keywords and categories, setting up an author page, loading the manuscript ready for sale.
- Launching the book, and marketing it.