After writing fiction for ten years and self publishing, I thought it would be a great idea to have all the resources for learning how to write a book and and publish it, in one place. A place where aspiring authors could find everything they needed.
My daughter Emma said, "Why don't we do it? You know about publishing and I know about running a business and marketing,” And at that moment ‘Range Road Press’ was born.We listed the essentials an author requires:
- A comprehensive series of courses on how to write a book.
- A directory of people, skilled in assessing, editing and proofreading manuscripts.
- Access to covers, formatting, and blurb writing.
- Learning keywords and categories, setting up an author page, loading the manuscript ready for sale.
- Launching the book, and marketing it.
We decided to start small and began with designing great covers because we thought giving authors access to reasonably priced covers was essential to their journey to publication. That worked well and now we are ready to add all the other aspects of publishing.
We have a comprehensive package that will help you get that manuscript ready and then to launch it into the world. Go to our Author Services page and see what we offer or contact us, and we'll discuss your ideas and how we can help you publish your book.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our website.
We would love to work with you.
Sheryl & Emma Buchanan